Sunday, August 3, 2008

What is blogging?

It is official...I have my own blog. This will be interesting considering I really don't know if I fully understand what blogging is. After overhearing quite a few people talking about their blogs and asking me if I had one, I decided to join the bandwagon. I am not sure if mine will be as interesting as those I have had the pleasure of viewing but I figure I could always just post pictures. I am not the best writer, but hey...maybe this will help develop my skills. Thank goodness for spell checker!

3 comments:

Family Days said...

Marianne!! I found your blog through facebook. Hope you don't mind me checking it out! It's really fun and the perfect way to stay in touch with people! I'll add you to mine...ours is www.familyacdc.blogspot.com
I'm looking forward to next girl's night too!
Cute pics and cute girls!!

Dorey said...

I'm glad you have a blog! keep the posts coming. =)

Summer Miller said...

So glad to see you join the blogging world. I look forward to checking in often and to reading your comments on mine since you're a part of this wonderful community :)