The kiddos wasted no time getting their snow gear on for the first major snow. Here is Megan making her snowangel.My two little snow bunnies. Julie was excited to get blue snowgear. She is constantly reminding me blue is her favorite color not pink.
Loving the snow, Megan is still quite not sure if she loves the limited mobility of the suit.
5 comments:
I love the limited mobility of the snow suits. It reminds me of a christmas story.
I want to make snow angels too...but then I'd probably not be able to get up once I got down there. What fun!
Yes, the bundled kids so remind of me Christmas story...every time we bundle them up. Fun as long as all are warm..right?!
I can't believe how big your girls have gotten! They look so cute in their snow gear!! :)
i love all this snow!
Post a Comment