Later that evening Julie had another party to go to for a friend in the neighborhood and then my sweet little niece was in town from AZ and had a little shin dig of her own. Well if three parties in one day isn't enough, let's go ahead and add a fourth the next day. We had a family party for all the September birthdays the next day. Julie was in heaven. Not one, but two days dedicated to her. Believe me, she tried to have that bleed into Monday but I wasn't about to let that happen.
All in all we had a great weekend and it is so nice to be able to share it with the ones we love. Julie shares a birthday close to her great grandmother and I just adore the picture I was able to capture of them together. Irene- Happy Birthday, we love you. And all your tunes and your little dancing jigs that go along with them. You are one classy lady.
Julie- You are absolutely amazing. You are such a loving big sister and a great example to your dad and I. You have a gift and a love for people that I can only aspire to have. You have such a bright future ahead of you and I am proud to be your mother. I love you! Happy Birthday.
4 comments:
Wow! I can't believe she is already six! Sounds like you guys has a busy, fun filled weekend!
good times :) Party city in Sept huh??? It was a great weekend and I am not really looking forward to going back tomorrow. Thanks for lending Dave to Mark this weekend so he can get the roofing done :) XOXO
It was great to see you guys and Happy Birthday Julie!! I love the picture with Grandma. Very cute.
She does have a way with people! Love your girls!
Post a Comment