Today at school Julie did a little presentation for her class on things about her. What she likes, her talents, what she likes to do, her favorite book and etc...You make a poster and then the teacher hangs it in the classroom all week. They are called "Hero of the Week". Julie did a great job and then the classmates can asked her questions about herself. For Julie's talent she wrote
. Her teacher thought it was very fitting. She is my little social bug.

Here are other things she put on her poster. First and middle name (obvious from the picture), her favorite food is Mac & Cheese, favorite thing to do is play T-ball, her favorite book is "Are You My Mother?", favorite color: red (this changes day to day). I think she picked it because she could spell it. Her favorite animal is a cheetah. I heart Julie!

Okay so this is totally random but I thought I must share. Julie went to a birthday party 10 days ago. She got a balloon and
accidentally let it go and now it is up in our vaulted ceiling. STILL THERE, after 10 days and doesn't even seem to be losing helium. What they crap did they put in that thing? I am going to keep you updated and let you know how long it takes for this balloon on
steroids to make it back to earth. It is hard to tell from the picture but Julie
tattooed the balloon with some great pictures and some names of her friends.
3 comments:
haha love the balloon on steroids! That's so funny, keep us updated on the status will ya? haha. =)
BTW: When Dorin was a baby his all time FAVORITE toy was his toothbrush! We almost couldn't leave home without it. =)
Let us know...all of ours fall to the floor by the next day! I guess that is fine unless you can't get it down....ha ha ha!
Thanks for reminding me that I need to take Jessie to the dentist! She's NEVER been! Don't turn me into child services!
Post a Comment