Pre-Christmas project The girls loved putting the gingerbread house together
This is the gingerbread house Julie made at school
I will update a pic of Julie shortly. The snaggletooth is gone. I tried to have her pull it before Christmas but she was not having any of it. So it came out the next day....courtesy of me. Dave was thankful.
Can't have too many Pet shops. Oh wait...really you can.
My three ladies. Oh how I love them.
My sweet baby with her baby blues.
Stay posted. We had an ugliest Christmas sweater/attire contest at the Ellison Christmas party and Dave won first place. It is a gem. Dave the model and I was the creator. Picture coming soon.
2 comments:
I haven't seen any pics yet from the party and I am DYING! We are so mad we missed that! Looks like you had a good Christmas! Miss you guys!
we have to many of those little pets laying around our house. We have grandpa and an aunt to thank for that.
Post a Comment