You might think that we recently joined the ranks of Toddlers & Tieras. This is not so. I am new to the whole dance world and I guess it is pretty standard to gussy up your 4 year old up, makeup and all, for a dance recital. When I was getting Megan ready, Dave said "I don't think I have ever seen you curl Megan's hair before." In my defense...yes I have....Once!
Let me just tell you....Megan Loves Dance! And she has really enjoyed being in the lime light. But instead of me telling you, go ahead and watch her performance below. Notice her two toe touches in the number. But my personal favorite is the bum shake.
4 comments:
She looks so darling! What a good time. Can't wait to put Mc in dance but I don't know if she can rival Meg's bum shake.
Get that girl into some drama classes! :)
She is so stinking cute! I also loved the todlers in tiaras comment.
Megan looks so dang cute
Post a Comment