High School Tag
1. Did you date someone from your school? I didn't really date people from my high school but I did have my first official boyfriend my Junior year. He broke up with me the night before Homecoming.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Honda Accord. I still miss that car.
3. Were you a party animal? No, not even close.
4. Were you considered a flirt? No, I was very shy in high school. It was probably a different story with the church boys though. (I didn't grow up in Utah)
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No, thank goodness I gave that up by the time I went to HS. I chose sports instead, but in Jr High I played the flute.
6. Were you a nerd? Very much so, I had big ars goggles (glasses) till Sophomore yr. I was such a sad little thing.
7. Were you on any varsity teams? I was on the varsity basketball and track team.
8. Did you get suspended/expelled? No, I don't even think I ever skipped class.
9. Can you still sing the fight song? I don't think I ever knew our fight song.
10. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Morris (English), Mr. Mount (physical science)
11. Where did you sit during lunch? Outside in the courtyard.
12. What was your school's full name? Northshore High School
13. School mascot? Panthers
14. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Even though my boyfriend broke up with me the night before, my co-worker EJ volunteered to take me last minute.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? NO WAY!
16. What do you remember most about graduation? I don't even remember graduating. I do remember the graduation party afterward though.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't remember, HS was pretty much a blur to me. I try not to think about it too much. College was so much more fun.
18. Were you in any clubs? No, I wasn't really involved much with school except with sports. I didn't go to prom, my senior trip, I don't even think I took Senior portaits. I'm not even in the yearbook my senior year.
19. Have you gained some weight since then? I hope so, I was a bean pole.
20. Who was your prom date? Didn't go to prom.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? My reunion was last weekend. Tempting but no.
Tag: anyone who actually reads my blog.
3 comments:
Thanks for humoring me with the tag. I think I've decided that high school was pretty similar for most everyone and that no one in their right mind would ever go back!
cute tag
hey-you are my vt and i didnt know you blogged! comeon over and check mine out!
Post a Comment