Saturday, November 1, 2008

Horse Mania







Halloween was good times. Julie and Megan had a blast. Of course Megan got to play out her dreams of being a horse and Julie decided to follow. I couldn't believe Megan keep her costume on the whole time and was a champion walking around the neighborhood. Megan even gave a few Ye-haws and neighs along the way. Julie said it was the best Halloween ever. I am however now enjoying the sugar meltdowns.



9 comments:

Summer Miller said...

They look cute. Jacob had one like that last year.

Dorey said...

Cute little cowgirls. Dorin has one of those horse costumes and last year he was "Spiderman on a horse" haha. =)

Natalie said...

I LOVE the costumes. I'm glad you all had a great Halloween!!

Tami said...

Cutest lil cowgirls! I wish they had come to my doorstep!! Next year we will be handing out the BIG stuff for those who trek down the hill.

Jill said...

oh my goodness, those are too cute!

CheleTales said...

Oh my...they are so darn cute. Too bad they couldn't come trick or treat at my place. That would have been fun to see them in costume.

Amy said...

Oh the sugar melt downs! I have hidden all of the rest of the candy. Ashley is like an emotional drunk today. The girls look so cute! We wanted to stop by but by the time we were through with the grandparents Jane was toast.

Tisha and Mark said...

Wish we could have been there... I can't believe Meggie's hair...it is so long and SO SO blonde! Mary Ann leaves tomorrow and I am the one that is going to go through withdrawal. G and Chris will be here Friday-Monday so it will be nice to have more visitors. Wish you could come! :)

Mary Ann W. said...

Wish I could have seen Megan and heard her "sound effects" She makes the best horse noises every. They are darling! Love You!