Thursday, November 6, 2008

How Depressing

So I went to the Dr. today and they checked the heartbeat and everything seems great. So the doctor told me I was 17 wks and 2 days today. I was a little confused because I thought by my due date I was 18 wks. I guess there was a little misunderstanding. When they did the ultrasound it showed I was due April 8th. Even though I have been irregular and I did not have a true menstrual cycle they were going by the date of my last cycle anyways. I guess 6 days was not significant enough to bump up my due date. Oh well....what is another week. Well if you have ever seen me 9 months pregnant, every day counts. The new official date is April 14th. At least I am feeling good. If I had found this out in my first trimester I think I might of cried.

4 comments:

Mary Ann W. said...

Sorry to make pregnancy any longer that it absolutely has to be... On the good side, April 14th was Grandpa Bill's birthday, so it must be a good day to begin a great life. love you all!

Tami said...

You scared me at first...but...good to hear that the dates are only off by a week. You know they will go plus/minus 2 weeks. Maybe with the 3rd, labor will come sooner??? Wishful thinking, huh?

Jill said...

I would've cried anyway! a week is HUGE to me! Glad you are feeling good!

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

I'll pray you go early:) How are you feeling?