Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Once, Twice, Three Times a Lady


That's right, It's a girl. Come on now, did we really expect anything different? Looks like we are adding another skirt to the family. Everything looked great besides that fact that the placenta is slightly in the way but they are hoping it will move up in the next couple months. Needless to say Dave will need a few days to get over this but then he will be fine. I also decided that I posted my revised due date too early. I was measuring 10 days earlier on the ultrasound so they are going to suggest to change my due date. Now it looks like we are looking at April 4th as the new date.

16 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats to you guys! If anyone knows how to raise fabulous girls, it's you! I'm always excited to buy an adorable baby girl outfit, so now I have an excuse!

Tami said...

All Beautiful Girls! I'm laughing because I just scanned a chic who has 2 girls and she is having...another girl and the father was pretty good about it even though he SOOOO wanted a boy!

Congrats!

Brenda said...

Congrats Dave and girls! We are so excited for you guys. Maybe next time we'll have to trade notes or something.

Tisha and Mark said...

We didn't expect anything less :) Mckinley is excited to have a cousin so close to her age!! Congrats you guys!

Mary Ann W. said...

I am counting on having another cute little pink bundle to hold. I know she'll be as special as the other two and add her own unique spark to the family. Congratulations!
love you all
Mom

Robin and Ryan said...

Congratulations to you!!

Jill said...

If I make it to 3...I hope it's another girl.

Sam and Josh said...

Congrats and all your girls are beautiful, so what's one more beautiful girl added to the group.

Laurie said...

Congratulations! :) I have to say that as of late....I think Pink is pretty fabulous! Tell Dave he'll be glad when he is so well taken care of in his 80's by women that love him.
PS-I hear you are thinking of "jasmine" or "jane". Can't wait to hear next weeks picks from Julie. Keep us posted.:)

Miki said...

Found your blog! Yeah for girls! Tell DAve, it's not all bad, at least he won't have to teach Sunbeams next year too. :-) Looks like I'm about 6 weeks behind you, poor Relief Society. Check out our blog so see how excited Addy was: jeberhardtfamily.blogspot.com

Paul or Lindsay said...

Congrats!!! You guys make beautiful girls.

The Rocking Radmalls said...

I had the same placenta thing w/Nols, and it worked out fine. Congratulations, Dave and Marianne! I am jealous that your daughters will have a sister. Maya has none. :)

Amy said...

I guess it's up to me to break the cycle! Even then it won't be a Williamson. I do love a sweet little bundle of pink though.

Alisa said...

Congrats that is so exciting even though Dave is a little disappointed. Tell him he is more than welcome to come on over to my house anytime he feels he needs some male company. I can't wait to hear what Kaden said in primary, actually I am a little scared.

Em said...

congrat's

Jill said...

Fotogenix! uhh, don't tell anyone we scanned it.