Monday, April 6, 2009

"The Fro"

Here is Jill with her newly washed hair. It gets pretty curly when wet but hard to capture in a photo. I am still wondering where all that hair came from. Plus it had been fun to see her have more awake moments in the day. She is really strong and already tries to hold her head up on her own. "Slow down kid, you're only a week old."

9 comments:

Family Days said...

She is so adorable!!! I can't wait to have a girl!

Amy said...

I just want to rub her head! She is beautiful.

Abes and Stace said...

Wow what a cutie. You definitely make pretty babies. :)

Brenda said...

She looks older than one week! She is adorable.

Jordan said...

she is such a beautiful baby! congratulations!!

Mary Ann W. said...

She is gorgeous, just like her mother and sisters!

Honey said...

She's darling, Marianne! Congratulations!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness, she's adorable. She's definitely looking like Julie to me. I love the hair!!

Dorey said...

Aww, could anything be cuter? Aidan still doesn't have that much hair, so cute. =)