She is finally here. Went into the hospital Saturday morning to be induced. I was induced at 9:30 am and by 2:35 she was born. Not to bad for an 8 pounder, but hey I've been there done that. After Julie weighing in at 9 lbs. 5 oz. I can handle anything. Everything went really smoothly and I was very pleased with the Dr. I had to switch doctors after the one that delivered Julie and Megan retired.
When she came out I was thinking, Who's child is this? Thick dark hair? I guess I was just expecting a bald blondie. At first I though she didn't look anything like the other two girls but now as the swelling in her face has gone down I see a lot of Julie in her. She definitely has the Davis toes. Nice, long and finger like.
Julie and Megan have been champions. Julie loves, loves, loves her new little sister. She constantly wants to hold her and be near her. Megan has also done surprisingly well. She keeps saying, "She's so cute" but she still has no interest in holding her. She may need a little time.
When the girls first came to the hospital Megan immediately kept repeating, "Mom, you okay?" She was a little nervous but as soon as she saw how excited Julie was she quickly was at ease. I feel so blessed to have three beautiful girls and a wonderful husband who is willing to be so helpful as we adjust to have another added to our family. I can't wait to see what little personality will be added to this crazy bunch. And thank you to everyone who has been so helpful in taking my girls, bringing dinners and helping me when I was extremely pregnant.
She is adorable! I think she looks a lot like Julie in the face. How fun! I hope you are feeling well and getting some rest. I can't wait to see her. I'll give you a couple of weeks. Congrats!
Oh Marianne, congratulations! Not only is she my name sake but she has the SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME!! So happy for you. Let me know how 3 is. Not sure I can do it again...
Hope you are surviving the nights of no sleep and the overwhelming joy and responsibility of another child. She is amazing and so are you. I am so proud of you both. Love to kiss those cheeks. Mom
Wish I could come and size Mckinley up to her....my little girl isn't so little anymore! :) Hope things are well!! Ps- did I mention I am coming up in July?? Guess I will see her then! :)
15 comments:
She's so cute Marianne.
Congrats. Becci
She is adorable. That first picture looks exactly like Julie. I am glad everything went well.
That last comment under Jonathan was really from me. sorry!!
She is sooo cute! Happy day, when delivery is over and you have a cute little bundle. Hope your nights are going OK. I'll call ya.
Congrats!
Congratulations! Making me baby hungry girl . . . .
I'm glad everything went well. I was thinking about you on Saturday. :)
Congrats!! I can't believe she is here! How exciting!! She is beautiful!! So glad everything went well!
Congratulations. She is a beautiful baby.
She is adorable! I think she looks a lot like Julie in the face. How fun! I hope you are feeling well and getting some rest. I can't wait to see her. I'll give you a couple of weeks. Congrats!
Marianne,
She is ADORABLE!! Congratulations to you all!!
Oh Marianne, congratulations! Not only is she my name sake but she has the SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME!! So happy for you. Let me know how 3 is. Not sure I can do it again...
COnGRAts!
Congrats you guys!! She is gorgeous and I think I can see a lot of your girls in her. I just want to hold her!
What a little sweetheart. I can't wait to see her!
Hope you are surviving the nights of no sleep and the overwhelming joy and responsibility of another child. She is amazing and so are you. I am so proud of you both. Love to kiss those cheeks.
Mom
Wish I could come and size Mckinley up to her....my little girl isn't so little anymore! :) Hope things are well!! Ps- did I mention I am coming up in July?? Guess I will see her then! :)
Congrats! She is such a doll! =)
Post a Comment