I can not believe I am already towards the end of my pregnancy. I will be 37 weeks tomorrow. Normally this wouldn't excite me too much because I generally go to the end. No hopeful labor at 38 or 39 weeks. Julie and Megan wanted to wait until they were well cooked at 40 weeks. A good 9 lbs 5 oz and 8lb 3 oz. Needless to say I am interested to see where this one will fall on the scales. I have already managed to gain the same amount of weight I did with Julie so we will see. (updated baby bump pic coming soon)I had my Dr. appointment yesterday and it looks like this one might be ready sooner than later. I am not quite 37 weeks and I was already effaced 60% and dilated to a two. Well this is different for me. I have been having a lot of contractions so I am not totally surprised but if I was guessing right, I highly doubt I will make it to April. Sorry Williamsons, I know, that's all we need is another March baby. I am just hoping Megan will be able to keep her own birthday on the 21st.
3 comments:
Good luck with everything! You looked great yesterday. We can't wait to see her.
We're wishing you the greatest birth ever! You look fabulous, as always, and we're excited to meet this new, adorable little girl!
March Birthdays Rock! For your sake, you deserve to have that baby before April...she's ready.
Post a Comment