The Wait Is Over
I went to the Dr. yesterday and was anxious to see if I had progressed any since I missed him last week and had to wait another week. So with as many contractions as I have had, you would think something would have changed. Nope, pretty much the same. Well this baby is cooked and ready so we decided to go ahead and get me started Saturday. That's right, tomorrow! The wait is over. It is always nice to be scheduled so there is no guessing and kid tending arrangements can be made. I can't wait to finally meet this little person and get used to our new family dynamic. Wish me luck.
8 comments:
Congratulations I hope everything goes great!!
yeah! and then there were three...
good luck!!
MARIANNE!!!! I AM SO HAPPY 4 U! That body of yours (especially your legs) could use some relief. Amazing what our bodies go through to create life. I'll be thinkin' of you tomorrow...here's to a speedy and safe delivery as well as recovery!
Can't Wait for Tomorrow!
She's bound to be a "keeper"
See you in the morning.
Mom
keep us posted...we are anxious to see her
Good luck with everything today! Can't wait to meet your new addition. I'm happy to help watch your girls anytime. Just send 'em over and Julie will keep us on our toes. :-)
Congrats! Hope everything went well!
Post a Comment