Friday, March 20, 2009

Gappers

Julie has officially lost her first tooth. She was so so excited about it. I can't believe she is already hitting this phase. This is when they get big teeth in a little head and their arms get to long for their bodies and other disproportionate features. I love it. It is amazing to she her grow and mature. I love her confidence and her abilities to talk with just about anyone. She amazes me. I never had the courage like she does at her age. I was very shy and introverted. Megan also seems to take more of Julie's personality than how I was as a child. This must come from Dave. She is just about to lose the same bottom tooth on the other side and checks it everyday to see if it is ready to pull out. I am interested to see what she says about it because she has already determined that there is no such thing as a tooth fairy because she pretended to be asleep and saw her dad put money under her pillow. Oh brother... I was hoping that Santa and the tooth fairy would last a little longer in our house but Julie is too smart for her own good.

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

She figures it out on her first tooth! That's no fun for you!

Mary Ann W. said...

Love that smile...Fairy or not...I still believe!