Friday, March 20, 2009

38 Weeks and Waiting

Alright, so here is the baby bump pic I promised. Hardly a bump but we don't need to talk about that. I am 38 weeks tomorrow, officially full term, yeah! But what does that mean for me? Well....I don't know. I was suppose to go to the doctor yesterday and see if I have progressed at all and he ended up in emergency surgery so I had to reschedule my appointment. So now I must wait till next week to find out. Darn it, I was hoping we could pencil in some induction date or something. I suppose I could get out and do some power walking or something. Maybe some stair climbs will do the trick. I highly doubt it. I just don't think I am that lucky. Either way, whether it be a couple days or a couple more weeks I am so excited to meet this new little addition to our family. All the questions I have; will she be dark or light haired, maybe no hair at all. How much will she weigh? We could take guesses. I'm guessing over 8 lbs but I am hoping under 9. Will she look similar to Julie and Megan or will she be in a category of her own. Only time will tell.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

That is one of the cutest baby bumps I have ever seen!! At least you keep it all in front, some of us grow "bumps" out our backside too, and our hips, thighs....you get the picture! Let us know when she's here!

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

I hope you deliver soon! Best Wishes!

Tisha and Mark said...

Phew! I saw that you were down to one week left and hadn't heard anything about her being born so I thought I had missed it! You look great...hang in there and keep us posted! :)

Mary Ann W. said...

Can't wait to see the baby bump and hold her and yes, I can't wait for you to let someone else carry her for a minute. You look great!
Love you,
MOm

Paul or Lindsay said...

I agree with Mary Ann, it is about time that someone else got to carry that baby! Good luck with everything. We'll be checking often to see this little one.