Can you believe that Julie and Megan were that small just a few years ago. Julie is going to be such a good older sister. If you need me to, I can show her the ropes. :)
Gosh they're cute! I have been meaning to tell you that my photographer was Stephanie Winger (picsbysteph.com). She takes pics in Lehi. She's a little pricey; so I only get them done every once in a while.
Just saw the new haircut and I LOVE it! So cute! Jill is getting so bright eyed and I can't wait to hold her! July isn't coming fast enough! Tell everyone hello and HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!
ah she is beautiful. Hope you are doing well adjusting to three. According to my last post...I should warn all the families with girls to steer clear of my boys...lol!
12 comments:
Adorable girls!! Your baby is getting so big so fast!! Such cuties!
I love your hair cut... and your girls are so cute!! Jill is getting so big so fast! I can't believe it!! How are you feeling?
Can you believe that Julie and Megan were that small just a few years ago. Julie is going to be such a good older sister. If you need me to, I can show her the ropes. :)
your new hair is killer cute and so is your little helper!
I am glad you have such a great helper. I hope you are getting some sleep.
Gosh they're cute! I have been meaning to tell you that my photographer was Stephanie Winger (picsbysteph.com). She takes pics in Lehi. She's a little pricey; so I only get them done every once in a while.
Sisters Rock! Jill is growing so fast, seems only yesterday that was Julie.
Mom
Beautiful pictures. It's nice to have a little helper. =)
Just saw the new haircut and I LOVE it! So cute! Jill is getting so bright eyed and I can't wait to hold her! July isn't coming fast enough! Tell everyone hello and HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!
I just think your girls are adorable and well adjusted kids. Hope you are doing grand!
ah she is beautiful. Hope you are doing well adjusting to three. According to my last post...I should warn all the families with girls to steer clear of my boys...lol!
She is so cute to here little sister. I am sure she just loves it.
Post a Comment