Friday, June 12, 2009

Breckenridge Breakdown cont'd

Breckenridge is a ski town with a bunch of other ski resorts near by. I can see why people come here. If you ski, this is a great place to come because not only can you hit the lift in Breckenridge but you also have Vail, Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne and Keystone all within 15-30 minutes of each other. Of course we didn't come to ski. We found a house that could hold everyone for my family reunion. It was great because everyone had their own rooms and there was enough just at the house to entertain the crowd. It had TV's in all the rooms, a pool table, ping pong, darts and a Foosball table. I am proud to say I was able to clean the floor with Richard and Andrea so if anyone ever wants to take me on...I dare you.

Julie had a very busy day the first day. My brother brought all his kids bikes and Dave was outside and heard Julie say "look at me Dad". There she was riding a bike, go figure. So our first day there Julie learns to ride a bike, she lost another tooth and she learned to tie her shoe. We need to go in vacation more often. There is live bike riding footage below. Of course I didn't have my camera ready that first day so I got some shots of her when we got home.
Megan was a ham. We got some great shots of her. The best was she did some serious dancing. Anytime she heard music she would start busting a move. Below are a couple of video clips of her. The first was in a shop in Downtown Breckenridge and the other was while we were in Wendy's. Notice the bum shake in the second video.
My sister Michele did the girls hair and put some flowers in their hair that was left over from her wedding hair-do. Megan was so mad at me when I tried to take them out at the end of the day.
This is our sad attempt at a family pic. No worries, we had professional one taken while we were there and I am hoping to get the proofs soon. Hopeful we got a decent shot. Megan was being camera shy and I couldn't even bribe her with ice cream.

This little girl was a trooper. I was a little worried about the car ride considering it was a 8+ hour drive. She did awesome. As long as she was fed and changed she slept most of the time. Jill also had a first while we were on vacation. She was in those half awake, half asleep states and she let out a giggle. I spent the whole rest of the trip trying to get her to laugh again but I have been unsuccessful. I did get some baby jabber on video posted below. She is such a great baby and her sisters just adore her.

"Bustin' some moves"



"The booty shake"



"Julie learns to ride a bike"

"Jill jabber"

No comments: