Friday, June 12, 2009

Breckenridge Breakdown

The time came again for another Davis Family Reunion. Location: Breckenridge, Colorado. My sister had just married a few weeks prior in Puerto Rico and did a wedding dinner in Breckenridge while the family was all together. This is quite a challenge to get us all together considering we are spread out all over. My brother and myself reside in Utah while a have 2 sister in Washington, 1 sister in Arizona, my parents and little brother in Texas and my aunt and uncle traveled from Virgina. Here are some pics from the wedding dinner. I may do a couple posts since I can't download all the pictures in one.

My sister Michele and her husband Rick

Julie who repeatedly ask her uncle to take pictures of her.

My sweet little Megan

Mmmm....wedding cake.

And little Jill. I swear she has gained a pound just on our trip.

3 comments:

Robin and Ryan said...

Marianne,
Your girls are so cute! They are getting so big! Cute pictures! I hope you are doing well!!
-Robin

Sam and Josh said...

Cute pictures. Sounds like a fun reunion.

Jill said...

That's what us Jill's do best! We know how to put on the poundages!!!! What a cutie