Tuesday, August 11, 2009

4 months & Growing

I have been really bad about updating everyone on Jill's progress so here is where she is at right now. She had her 4 month appointment last week. Here are her stats:
Weight: 13 lbs 13 oz (50-60%)
Height: 24 1/4 inches (40-50%)Head: I can't remember the measurement but she was only in the 30th percentile.

She is just growing like a weed. She did roll over a couple times at the beginning of the month but I think it was a fluke because she hasn't done it since. She is the sweetest little thing ever. She is always so content. Rarely cries or fusses and she is always so happy. She also sleeps throughout the night which is another big bonus. I did have a few night where she was waking up every three hours and I thought, wow that was short lived but last night she slept from 8 to 8 and I am hoping we are back on the right track.

She is starting to laugh all the time now and she just adores her sisters. Megan keeps her entertained for at least a good hour in the morning. Seriously, how can you not love a kid that can sport little red boots. And yes she did get herself with those little sharp daggers we call fingernails. This is what happens when you miss a day of trimming. Do I need to pull out the mittens again?

5 comments:

Kerrie said...

Wow! Four months aleady? That went by fast! She's a cutie! And as Kaelyn would say, "Very stylish" with those red booties!

Family Days said...

She is so dang cute!! Love the boots!

Em said...

she is so beautiful. i can't get over all that hair.

Jill said...

What a cutie! It must be in the name!

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

What a cutie patootie!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the red boots. Madisen had a pair of red boots when she was little too! Perfect for the princess!! Hope you are doing well. Miss ya lots!!!