Step away from the baby and leave the hair alone....this is what I told myself after a sad attempt to do her hair. I was convinced that I needed to try some pig tails. I've never had a baby with this much hair before. Note to self: If they can't sit up on their own, you are wasting your time.
6 comments:
Laughing out loud! This is so great, I love it!
Cute! I love how chunky she is! I love chunky babies!
She is such a doll, I can't believe how big she is! I love the hair, I hope my baby girls have that much hair, my babies are always bald. =)
Pictures your children can use to torment you...hairdo mishaps! I have many. Jill could never look bad she is just too good looking for words.
She sure is growing up fast!
I am laughing at this post because I was always trying to do Sabrina's hair, and now, the pictures live on to haunt me!! Lucy is lucky she is number 2 and has less hair than her sister! I need to frame your "step away" quote and hang it on my bathroom wall as a reminder!
Post a Comment