Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Favorite Thing #27

Favorite websites:


So I was going to try and steer clear of posting favorites that were geared towards my kids but this one I love because it is entertaining and educational at the same time. My kids love this website and it is to help them learn their phonics to prepare them for reading. It also has different reading level books as well so your kids can read online. Check it out here.


Another fav of mine is a grocery savings website. Yes, I am coupon clipper. But not only does it have coupons, it has all the current sale prices of products at any grocery store you might use. It also will show you what items are on sale and if there is a corresponding coupon you can use at the same time. Wait there is more...and it gives you a list of many retailers and their promotional codes for shopping online. Each state has a code you need to access the sales in your area. Leave a comment and I can get you the code you need. Otherwise check it out here. This is another gem thanks to Natalie.

No comments: