My Family
So this is it. My favorite thing #30. Really it is my #1 favorite thing. I had a lot of fun doing my favorites list but if I were to truely do, not just 30 things I love but my actual top 30, the list would go something like this.
#1-Jill's belly rolls. She is so squeezalicious.
#2- Megan's laugh
#3- Julie's new big teeth smile
#4- My overly handsome husband who knows how to take care of his lady.
#5- Jill's hugs after she gets up from her naps. Lovely.
#6- Dave making sure my blankets are straight and tugs me in bed.
#7- Megan's singing
#8- Julie's competative edge. She always wants to do her very best.
#9- My blue eyed family. We all have the same eyes.
#10- Family prayers
#11- Jill's toothy grin
#12- Megan dancing to Cheetah Girls
#13- Julie's ability to learn quickly. She is such a smarty pants.
#14- A hard working husband who takes care of and provides for his family.
#15- That we are sealed together as a family for time and all eternity.
#16- That my children are all good sleepers...now.
#17- Alone time with my husband.
#18- Watching Julie play baseball.
#19- Jill's happy disposition. She is such a good baby.
#20- Megan's love for her sisters and vice versa.
#21- Family vacations.
#22- Watching Megan run. She loves running and she is actually pretty darn fast.
#23- Megan telling me what she wants for her birthday all year long.
#24- That my daughters are hams for the video recorder
#25- Dave's passion for golf. He might be surprised by me saying this but I love to see that he is so passionate about something.
#26- One on one time with each kid.
#27- Jill's love for bathtime.
#28- The comfort that home is where family is.
#29- That I married the love of my life who truely knows and loves me.
#30- That I have a family who loves me for me along with all my imperfections.
As you can see I am one lucky lady and I am so excited to move forward and see what the future holds.
2 comments:
oh...so sweet. What a wonderful wife and mother you are.
I am so glad anyone could love my smelly brother that much. I am glad I have you for a sister in law!
Post a Comment