Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jingle Bell Rock

Megan had her Christmas dance recital and this year they danced to Jingle Bell rock. I can't even express how much she loves dance. I am not sure if it is the dancing or all the costumes she gets to wear. Look through the pics and you may catch a glimpse of Megan's signature pose.





Here is Megan with one of her BFFs Addy. She lives right across the street and they go back a forth between houses and play. I love that she has such a great friend so close.


These girls crack me up.


Now for those who were so disappointed they didn't get to watch Megan in all her dancing glory I posted her Christmas dance below. Enjoy!




1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love all of Megan's poses. She seems like such a girly little princess. I wish we had seen you all this holiday. It's been too long.