Monday, December 19, 2011

A "little bit" of Christmas

Meet "little bit"


We have more than one "little bit" in our family and Megan is one of them. Also referred to as peanut or itty bitty kid.

 Here is little M at her school Christmas concert. Dave took her and I had to stay home with Julie who was recovering from getting her tonsils out. Of course we are awesome parents and didn't even have a camera on hand.

I guess it didn't really matter because he ended up in the very back behind the other zillion people who were there to watch their kids in all their Christmas concert cuteness. 

Luckily we have amazing friends who were up at the front and took some pics of Megan for us. Thanks for thinking of us Stokes. Because if you hadn't I would have never been able to see these gems.


Why "little bit" you ask? Proof is in the pic. Here is Megan between two of her classmates. Yes, the are all in kindergarten. I knew Megan was small but this made me chuckle to see her almost a head shorter.

I just love this girl! She loves nothing more than to sing and dance and she is always ready for a performance. She loves getting up in front of people to sing or dance her little heart out. (Christmas dance recital pics to come). When I volunteer in her classroom I have even caught her dancing and swinging her hips to whatever music is going on in that little head of hers. Merry Christmas my little sweet pea.

No comments: