Little Miss Jill Jill started joy school and oh boy was she excited. She has been asking to go to school the past year. She even got herself dressed and everything. Princess backpack and all. Seriously love that little face!
She goes to school with her BFF London who lives across the street. It is a rare occasion if there is a day that goes by that they do not see each other. They even have matching do's. (I will have to give an updated post on that later)
So grateful for all the moms I do joy school with this year. They are such amazing ladies and I am so grateful for the time and talents they are putting toward school this year. I just hope the days I teach I can do justice.
Yay for a new year of school and learning (and 2 hours twice a week to myself)


1 comment:
her hair is super cute!!!! yeah for school and little girls.
Post a Comment