Julie's class did a play on the solar system. There were speaking and singing parts and to my disbelief Julie volunteered to do one of the singing parts....a short solo. She was Earth. I have heard her sing before but mostly with other people or when she is blissfully singing away in the shower.
I was so proud of her. I never had that kind of confidence when I was her age....and not only that, she can actually sing! Looks like she may have the Williamson gene because she definitely did not get it from my side.
Sorry the video is not the best because my camera died so I had to use my phone.
Her BFF in class. Love these girls!
And look at that awesome shirt I made :) I may not be able to sing but I can draw me some continents!
And look at that awesome shirt I made :) I may not be able to sing but I can draw me some continents!


No comments:
Post a Comment