Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Farm Country




We had a great day at Thanksgiving Point. We were excited to see how Megan would react because she loves horses. No, actually she thinks she is a horse. Megan does not run, she gallops everywhere and when she reaches her destination she shakes her head and then neighs like a horse. I was a little surprised when she had her reservations about getting on the pony. Dave told her it was a nice pony and after a couple pats and a "giddy up" she was good to go.

Julie had a kick out of feeding the animals and loved the pony rides. My favorite part is when Julie and Megan try to imitate the animal sounds.

2 comments:

Tami said...

We need to go back to that place. Kids do love it. Meagan had to be in heaven!

Mitch seems to think he is a dog these days.

Summer Miller said...

I have wanted to go there with Jacob but it seems that we are always too busy. I will have to make the effort, it looks fun.