Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Here We Go Again


That's right, I am prego. And I definately feel like it too. Wasn't sure how far along I was so I had an ultra sound and looks like I am about 11 weeks. Julie is way excited and tells me she wants a baby brother. Well considering 13 out of 14 biological grandchildren on the Williamson side are girls and 6 for 6 are girls on the Davis side I am not sure how much luck we will have. But if anyone has faith in the chinese birth calender, that says boy.

17 comments:

Beth said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! Hope you aren't feeling too sick...I was thinking maybe we should get together sometime and invite and John and his family too!

Family Days said...

Congrats!! I left you a comment on facebook too! Makes me want another one even more! I'm excited for you!

Laurie said...

Congrats! :-) We love you guys! Besides, Shaun and I needed some friends to venture into the three-child gig with us. :)

Jill said...

congrats! Hope you're feeling okay. I HATE being pregers!

Summer Miller said...

Congratulations. I am so excited for you. Can't wait to add you to my list!!!

Tisha and Mark said...

Poo on the chinese birth calendar! It said we had 6 months solid of having a boy when I was 26...I will send the boy vibes your way though :) I hope you feel better!

Jill said...

Okay, so what did you eat when you couldn't eat dairy? It's so hard. How long did you do it and did it help? Did you use the special formula and did that help them? How did you know when they outgrew it?

k- lots of questions. sorry

Paul or Lindsay said...

Congrats to you on the baby! And congrats to me on finding your blog. Send your e-mail to lindsampson@yahoo.com and I'll invite you to our blog. Oh, and good luck on the boy!

Robin and Ryan said...

Congratulations!! I hope your feeling ok! We really need to get together and do something! :)

Mary Ann W. said...

No one is more excited than Grandma! It'll be another amazing adventure and I can't wait to meet the little cutie!
Love you,
Mom

The Rocking Radmalls said...

It's already the cutest blue-eyed lima bean I've ever seen. Boy or no, you guys have amazing kids. Can't wait to meet this one!

Natalie said...

Congrats to you guys! Girls ROCK!I found your blog on Tisha's. Send me your e-mail to: natalie_sm@hotmail.com
I will invite you to view my blog!

P.S--This is Dave's cousin, Natalie...just in case you didn't know.

Em said...

i believe in the pencil test, have laurie do it. it was right with mine, it knew twins and that it was a boy and girl. i am so excited for you.

Becca B said...

Marianne your family is so cute! and congrats on the little one on the way! you and hilary are both prego, how fun! It was so fun to see your comment on my blog, we need to keep in touch!

Dorey said...

I'm excited for you guys! Nothing better than a baby. =)

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

It would be awesome if we had the same due date..April 29th..you never know though, right?:)

Anonymous said...

Marianne-

How slow am I. I started my blog a month ago and just barely figured out how to leave a comment. DUH!! Congratulations on being pregnant. Sort of. It definately isn't my favorite thing :)