I Am Officially Scared
Megan is an early riser and will come in my room before anyone else is up. One morning before getting out of bed I hear some beeps and then a minute later the sound of Dora the Explorer's voice. I look over and Megan has successfully turned on the computer and has found the nick jr website. Not only that but she is playing one of the games. Not just randomly pushing buttons but actually playing...are you kidding me? She can barely see over the computer desk. So now all she wants to do is get on the computer and feed Dora's baby twins.
8 comments:
Oh Jessie has gone through the computer phase. I can't believe what they can do!
wow,i must say it sounds like you have a little genius on your hands.
One smart cookie...but then again she is a Williamson :) I hope things are well. We miss you guys! :)
Hey!!! You have the cutest family!!! PS I love that you blog stalk me:) HAHA
What a smart girl. I am impressed. (you should be scared!!!!)
Yes, mine are definitely more techno savvy than their mom is. But....look at the possible bonuses.....when baby 3 makes the scene, you may need for them to have a diversion? :) I'm showing what an awesome parent I am. :)
So cute. =) Dorin loves the Nick jr. website too and Thanksgiving point has a cute kid site too. =)
Oh Goodness! Smartie Meggie!
Post a Comment