Sunday, August 29, 2010

1st Grade- Yahoo!

Julie started 1st grade and I have to be honest. I wasn't that brokenhearted about it. It's actually pretty stinkin' awesome. I have to admit I had a little anxiety when she started kindergarten last year but this year I was ready for it...she was ready for it.
First day of school and ready to head out the door. I am not sure if Megan and Jill are excited for Julie or if they are excited get some one on one time with mom.
This is a perfect expression of Julie's feeling about the first day. "What? This is no big deal. Bring it on."

I'm not sure what Megan is trying to say here but if I were to guess it would be something like "hahaha....Julie's gone and I have plans." The red eye in the picture only adds to the effect.

3 comments:

Tisha and Mark said...

Missed your last three posts but looks like you had a blast in Houston, loved the pic of Megs asleep on the 4 Wheeler and crazy that you have a 1st grader! We need to get together before summer weather is officially G-o-n-e! :)

Summer Miller said...

I love the picture of Julie with the attitude! Oh my goodness does that look like Kaitlyn to me! Your girls are so adorable. Thanks for sharing them with me.

Natalie said...

Julie seems pretty excited, and I totally understand being quite excited yourself. The break is much deserved!