I know what you are thinking. What? The Williamsons went camping? It has been a while but believe it or not I actually enjoy it. Our good friends the Elswoods invited us to go with them and we had a blast. It reminded me how much I enjoy being outside and the girls just loved it. It didn't hurt that we got to stay in a plush trailer either. We really need to do this more often.
They had this great little stream that the kids played in. Megan couldn't hide her excitement.
Got a few shoes stuck in the mud but all was recovered.
Julie and Megan loved the 4 wheeler rides. So much that Megan actually fell dead asleep while Dave was giving her a ride. It was so funny. While he was driving he kept feeling Megan knock her head against his back. When he stopped and turned around, she was out like a light.
Julie and Caitlin had a great time hanging out and doing each others hair.
How can you not love that smile. She was in camping heaven.
This little one did awesome. Loved being outside and loved all the attention she got from the kids.
Mostly I was glad that Dave got to spend some time doing something he loves with people that he loves. He has some great friends. I should say, we have some great friends. Thanks Jeremy and Jayne!
Nothing is sweeter than seeing a peaceful sleeping kiddo who is tuckered out from all the fun she was having.
No comments:
Post a Comment