Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Megan-ism

So I decided I am going to start documenting the things my kids say. Kids say the darnest things and I am horribly bad about writing it down. So Megan went in the backyard and was so excited about all the cherry tomatoes that were ready for picking. She loves tomatoes. So much that she couldn't wait to get them in her mouth. Here is how the conversation with dad went.

(Megan with a mouthful of tomatoes)
Dave: Megan you need to clean the tomatoes first.
Megan: Dad, I cleaned it with my tongue.

2 comments:

Tisha and Mark said...

Nice! That is awesome! Wanted to see how you liked TX :) Looks like Dave will be chilling here tomorrow- too bad I have conferences in the afternoon or we could try and get together. What days are good for you?

Mary Ann W. said...

Perfect logic...Yeah, a good spit cleaning is good enough! You will never get ahead of that little one.