Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th and More

Dave and I were unprepared this year for the 4th of July. My parents came into town for the weekend for Jill's blessing and preparation for the festivities were overlooked.

Luckily the Eberhardt's saved the day and so graciously involved us in the amazing fireworks display. Julie got a kick out of the sparklers and has informed me I better be prepared for the 24th (Pioneer Day).

Jonathan put on a good show. We are now officially putting him in charge of every 4th of July.




Here is some pics of the awesomely awesome rainbow we saw a few days ago. It was so large I couldn't fit it in one picture. Notice that there is actually a double rainbow. This had to be the biggest and brightest rainbow I have ever seen.



I also took advantage of the lack of people getting their children's haircut. Cookie Cutters was empty so I was able to get my girls right in. They were in desperate need of a trim.



Megan got princess hair. She looked so cute. I had to take a pic because this little do lasted about 5 minutes before it was unrecognizable.


I can't believe how blond she still is.



Julie was harder to convince to get get her hair pulled back. She made sure the lady knew she wanted her hair down. No froof for this little lady. I am all to familiar with another little girl once upon a time who wanted nothing to do with ribbons, bows, or puffy sleeved dresses. Sorry mother.


But she still looks like an angel.

2 comments:

Dorey said...

Cute pictures! I think I saw that same rainbow. =) We love cookie cutters too.

Tami said...

And froof or no froof she is a stinkin' cute girl...all your girls are!