Saturday, July 25, 2009

What a Life

I always tell my kids what a life they have with all the fun stuff close by that they get to do. Somehow through all this, I still get "what are we doing next?" Even though this statement tends to push my buttons, I also get "this was the best day of my life!"

Always convenient to go to the neighborhood pool. Now that Megan can swim with a life jacket it now makes it easier to take all 3 girls.

We recently just experience the gardens at Thanksgiving Point. Can I just say WOW! I can't believe I have never been before. It was awesome and the girls had a good time.

The flowers were amazing. I can't wait to go back in the Fall when the leaves change.


So I finally have a pic of little Jill not in her car seat or with spit up on her shirt...well not yet anyways.



She loves the Snugli, as long as she is facing forward she is good to go. Me on the other hand...not sure if I like a little hot coal up against me while we are walking in 90 plus degree weather.

2 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

Looks like your girls are having a fun summer.

Natalie said...

I LOVE the Gardens. It's great to go earlier in the morning or later in the evening (when it cools down a bit).