What a cutie! You have such beautiful girls. It's weird never seeing you anymore since card club ended. Oh! and I was going to tell you and Tami - some friends of ours moved into your neighborhood and are having a hard time adjusting. They said the neighborhood/ward is kind of uppity and not very friendly. I told her she needed to look for you and Tami. It's the Isaacs family, Kopono and Lori. Nicest, funnest people you will ever meet. She's a tiny little blonde thing and he is a big burly Tongan guy (I think Tongan?) Anyway, they are renting right now and I was hoping it wasn't in that "one" house. You'll have to let me know! Sorry for the novel......:)
7 comments:
So cute!! You make me want to have girls forever! (Paul doesn't feel the same way!)
What a cutie! You have such beautiful girls. It's weird never seeing you anymore since card club ended.
Oh! and I was going to tell you and Tami - some friends of ours moved into your neighborhood and are having a hard time adjusting. They said the neighborhood/ward is kind of uppity and not very friendly. I told her she needed to look for you and Tami. It's the Isaacs family, Kopono and Lori. Nicest, funnest people you will ever meet. She's a tiny little blonde thing and he is a big burly Tongan guy (I think Tongan?) Anyway, they are renting right now and I was hoping it wasn't in that "one" house. You'll have to let me know!
Sorry for the novel......:)
pretty little princess
She's so darn cute, and I can tell Julie and Megan love having a baby sister. Girls are the best!
I want copies of all those photos please. What a good looking group, it must be the "genes" right?
She is so Gorgeous! Love her little dress. I miss seeing everyone at card club too, We should all go out to dinner sometime. =)
she is so dang cute
Post a Comment