We also decided to get a pass to Thanksgiving Point instead of the zoo this year. I decided this is the better route. It's closer, plus they can choose to go to the animal farm, dinosaur museum or the gardens.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Summer Fun
We finally got to experience what everyone has been talking about...Herriman Beach! It was awesome. The kids loved it. It is not quite finished. I can only imagine the awesomeness that will exist when it is fully finished.
Definitely doesn't compare to the sandy beaches of the South (it's more like fine pieces of gravel) but I'll take it. Just another thing I am going to continually hear from my kids about. "Where are we going today?"..."the pool? the splash park? Herriman beach?" What a life they have.

We also decided to get a pass to Thanksgiving Point instead of the zoo this year. I decided this is the better route. It's closer, plus they can choose to go to the animal farm, dinosaur museum or the gardens.
Here is Julie bellowing out a tune (not recognizable but I am sure it had something to do with Jonas Brothers or Hannah Montana) and Megan with cousin Ashley. Isn't she a doll.
We also decided to get a pass to Thanksgiving Point instead of the zoo this year. I decided this is the better route. It's closer, plus they can choose to go to the animal farm, dinosaur museum or the gardens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your girls are so darling!!!
What...where is Herriman Beach? I have to hit that! I want to get a pass to TP too, I think it will be next years purchase this year we have spent most days at the pool. I love that Julie loves Jonas Bros. So cute!
Looks like fun! Your girls are so cute. =) We went to the Herriman beach the other day, the kids had a blast, who knew we had something that fun right here in Herriman. =)
Herriman Beach huh. It sounds like fun. We have a family pass to Thanksgiving Point, and it is WELL WORTH the money. My kids never get tired of the Dino Museum or the Gardens, and it is nice to have a place to go when you have nothing else to do. Maybe sometime we'll go together!
We need to go spend some time at the beach. Look how big Jill is getting!
I didn't know there was a Herriman beach! Sweet! We did go to Daybreak and see the lake there- that was cool! And, believe it or not, I have lived in Utah all my life and never been to Thanksgiving Point except the movie theater. This year for Christmas to the lights for sure!! :) Wish we were there to go with you...and be out of the heat!
Post a Comment