Monday, January 18, 2010
30 Favorite Things
Pretty soon I will hit a milestone in my life. The last few days I have come to the realization that I have only a little more than a month left in my twenties. That's right people. Goodbye 20's, hello 30's. And I ask myself when did this happen? Then a thought about what I have accomplished in my life so far and I am very proud of the loving family Dave and I have built together. But then I also thought I haven't done much of anything. This is the time when one makes a list about all the things they would like to accomplish before they are 30. Ugh....who are we kidding. I don't have time for one of those lists. Sorry to say I will not be skydiving, bungee jumping, visiting a tropical paradise (I wish) or climbing Mt. Everest. Let's face it, I don't even scrapbook, sew or even go shopping for that matter. What I have decided to do is share with my family and friends my "30 favorite things" list. Starting...well whenever I feel like it, I will share with you 30 of my favorite things by the time I turn 30. For me this is doable. Hope you enjoy them and get a little taste of the simple life pleasures that make me happy. (I can not promise my list won't be a little heavy on the kitchen/cleaning gadget side). So stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't wait! :) I will be 28 this year so I am right behind you :) Soon enough we will have to start crafting it up during the day while we are both home!!! :)
That's cute! I love that idea, because you are right, who really has time to do all that conquer the world stuff?!
Post a Comment