Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Favorite Thing #3

My oldest sister introduced this movie to me when I was in HS. It has horribly bad acting but is one of the reasons I love it so much. I laugh every time I watch it. Any ballroom dancers out there? This is a must see. Australian accents, Cyndi Lauper tracks and awesomely bad makeup and costumes. What more could you ask for. Let me know ladies and I'll get a movie night set up. Just a warning: My husband loathes this movie and yours may do the same. Only recommended for those with high levels of estrogen.

4 comments:

Alisa said...

Any thing with Aussie accents is a must see, so I am game for a movie night anytime!!

Mary Ann W. said...

I'm up for any movie with bad accents and cheesy plots, sounds great! Dave can go to my house.

CheleTales said...

And still one of my long-time favorites!!!

Amy said...

I have it on dvd! We need to have a girls night.