On December 30, 2000, Dave and I were married in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple for time and all eternity.
Who would have thought we would go from this:
To this:
To this:
To this:
To this:
It was fun to put all these pictures together and to see where our life has taken us. Not to mention all the different hair styles. It has been the best 9 years and could ever ask for and I am looking forward to the many years to come. Dave, thank you for being such a wonderful and supportive husband and for loving me with all my imperfections. Thank you for being the father I envisioned for my children and for the unconditional love you show them. I could not do this without you. I love you! Happy Anniversary.
and Dave ditched the "teeth smile" :) That is pretty funny :) Much for eventful....we will be married 7 years this year and only one kid. MAN we are slackers :) Can't wait to see you guys!
We're glad Dave found you because we think you're awesome (and we like Dave too, of course). Happy 9 years to you guys. You look fabulous, and your girls couldn't be cuter!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I sweat, you don't age Marianne. Cute pictures!
OK - that would be "I SWEAR" you don't age. not "SWEAT", That's just plain gross. :)
ha ha i love all the hair changes...and the hair on your husbands chin or lack thereof....fun pictures!!
and Dave ditched the "teeth smile" :) That is pretty funny :) Much for eventful....we will be married 7 years this year and only one kid. MAN we are slackers :) Can't wait to see you guys!
so fun to see the changes as the years go by! Fun fun idea!
so fun to see the changes as the years go by! Fun fun idea!
We're glad Dave found you because we think you're awesome (and we like Dave too, of course). Happy 9 years to you guys. You look fabulous, and your girls couldn't be cuter!
Post a Comment