Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Favorite Thing #13


I have to thank my sister-in-law Amy for introducing me to this one. This is one of my favorite favorites. I borrowed her carpet cleaner before I had my sweet baby and I fell in love. The Proheat 2X Bissell carpet cleaner. Mostly because it is also an upholstery cleaner. I am a little of a fanatic when it comes to cleaning and this lives up to my standards. I mostly use this machine to clean my rugs, couches, chairs...I even cleaned my mattress. Basically, anything you wish you could throw in a washing machine. It was glorious. Spot cleaning just doesn't satisfy. I need something that cleans, rinses and then sucks the dirt into the machine. Plus it has a built in heater so the water gets nice and hot which probably gives me a false sense of security that germs are being killed but hey, I am going to keep telling myself that anyways. Okay, seriously, is this a long enough post about a carpet cleaner? Does anyone think I am a little more crazy than they did before. Hey, all I know is that when you have small children they leave a lot of bodily fluids laying around your house. Well, I am pretty confident the next time I lay on my carpet I am not laying next to an invisible, old vomit stain that may or may not have been cleaned up very well. Marianne, you are too much. Just stop it. Stop it I tell you.

2 comments:

terrah said...

Hmm. Can I hold you personally responsible if my budget goes out of whack this month from buying all your favorite things?? :) I recently bought a hand held bissell cleaner, but I haven't used it yet. Now I'm wondering if I should trade it in for your model. I may have to come over to your house and check it out!

Paul or Lindsay said...

I am really enjoying your favorites. Keep 'em coming!