Monday, February 1, 2010

Favorite Thing #7

Call me crazy but I LOVE water parks. Actually, I like any type of amusement park. We were driving by this dream and I told Dave "look at that! doesn't that look like fun?" His response "Ummm....NO!" One of the things I look forward to is my girls getting older so I have an excuse to go. Do I seriously need to wait until then? Aren't there any ladies out there that think this is awesome? Holler if anyone wants to come with me in the summer.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Maybe a little crazy - but not about the water park thing. :) Old, old age will do that to you. :) We took the boys there this summer. A 1/2 day (4 hr.) pass is perfect and it was so much fun. I'll go anytime. Not that he's motivated by peer pressure, but tell Dave that even Shaun liked it, and I'm sure he'd be willing to coax him up a slide or two. ha. ha.

Beth said...

I have been wanting Ryan to take me to a water park for like three years! And every year we plan it but them something happens. I will totally go with you!