
It is true, I have a favorite pen. I love writing with this pen. The way the ink transitions to the paper is really something beautiful. I consider this the pen version of a sharpie. If you like sharpies then you will like writing with this little gem. It is a Pilot G-2 07. At first I thought I might be the only one who has a favorite pen but then I found a facebook group called "The Pilot G-2 is the best pen ever" So I'm not the only one out there. No I did not join the group. I'm not that lame.
1 comment:
That's my favorite pen too! I have a basket full of pens, but I'll search the house looking for my pilot! A friend said that she heard of a study that pens like these are actually better to write with b/c they take less effort, so they're better for your hands and wrists.
I'm that lame! ;) I'm going to join! I'm such a nerd.
Post a Comment