Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Favorite Thing #8

How do you know when a stain fighter works? When it gets out old spit up stains on baby clothes that have been sitting in a box in the basement for 3 years. Now that is stain fighting power. I love you Biz.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I am loving your list of favorite things! You are a good saleswoman because now I feel like I really need all these handy items too :)

You are just a baby...still 29...

Oh--and I saw Honey Hunt's blog on your side bar. She is Joseph's 2nd cousin! I need to ask you about how you guys know each other.

Natalie said...

BIZ is the BEST. It's Grandma Irene's secret weapon. For really tough stains, mix it with OxyClean and go to work. That's how I got old spit-up out of all the baby clothes....it's magic!

Jordan said...

THis is good to know! I wish I knew about this before Laurel was born. I threw away a bunch of baby clothes away because I couldn't get those stains out!