Friday, February 26, 2010

Favorite Thing #24

I've known about this product for a while but never tried it until recently when Dave's cousin said it works wonders on a table her kids drew all over. Well I have to say I have tried it and I am impressed. I have been tempted to do a little touch up on my base boards and doors because of all the scuff marks but now I don't have to. This handy eraser worked like a dream. Thanks Natalie.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

No problem. I use this constantly. I still can't manage to keep my house clean though. :0)

Summer Miller said...

I love this product but I have had it occasionally take off paint. Only cheap builder paint but since that is my entire house it presents a problem on occasion. I am pretty sure it is one of my all time favorite products.