Here is a kitchen favorite of mine. The mini chopper. I know, I know...I may not have a right to have kitchen favorite considering I'm not the greatest cook or spend that much time in the kitchen. But this is why I like this thing. I don't have to get out my big arse food processor to get a little chopping done. And for some reason this seems cooler than just chopping by hand. I also like to chop a bunch of onions at once and then freeze what I am not using in little baggies. That way I can just pull some out when I need it. I despise chopping onions. Best part is that it is dishwasher safe and small so it doesn't take up a lot of room.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Favorite Thing #19
Here is a kitchen favorite of mine. The mini chopper. I know, I know...I may not have a right to have kitchen favorite considering I'm not the greatest cook or spend that much time in the kitchen. But this is why I like this thing. I don't have to get out my big arse food processor to get a little chopping done. And for some reason this seems cooler than just chopping by hand. I also like to chop a bunch of onions at once and then freeze what I am not using in little baggies. That way I can just pull some out when I need it. I despise chopping onions. Best part is that it is dishwasher safe and small so it doesn't take up a lot of room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is that the brand you use? I need to get myself one of those if for no other reason than to be able to use the word "arse"
This is the brand I use but I almost wish I had a little nicer one.
Post a Comment